Five Stage Process Outline:
- Requirements gathering. We outline your needs and articulate them into a Request for Information (RFI).
- Request for information. We contact potential suitable vendors with the RFI to gather interest, explore options and shortlist providers.
- Due diligence. Dependant on client needs and may include items such as candidate pre-screening, interview facilitation, SLA/contract/governance blueprinting.
- Request for Tender/Offer/Proposal. Negotiate contract, finalise engagement and devise transition plan.
- Manage/operate agreement. Our involvement in this phase will be determined by the outsourcing model you've chosen, from a weekly checkpoint to continuous management.
We will support you thoroughly from requirements analysis to vendor selection, contract negotiation, transition and operation.